Friday, October 28, 2016

10/29 Saturday Ride

Tomorrow's weather could go either way, but I think we might get lucky in the morning. Our best chance is with an 8:00 start, but it should be about 40’, so it should be fine. Route TBD based on riders.

Friday, October 21, 2016

10/22 Saturday Ride

Well, it looks like we might miss the rain in the morning. Let's start at 9:00 to give the roads a chance to dry out a little, and we'll make the route call at the shop. Bring your ideas!

Friday, October 14, 2016

10/14 Saturday Ride

Due to the rescheduling of the Merrymeeting Ride to this Sunday (and the assumption that a lot of us are panning on that), I was planning on something a bit more tame than has been our recent habit: how about 40 miles or so out to Pinelands? we can go Freeport if people prefer, so the more masochistis of us can branch off and do Brunswick, too, or I can just tell you how to add another 10-15 miles past Pinelands.

We'll gain 6° if we wait until 9:00--see you then.

Friday, October 7, 2016

10/8 Saturday Ride

I'm out on Monhegan still closing up the house, so I won't be back for the morning ride (and on such an awesome weekend, too!). Dealer's choice tomorrow, but I'm thinking Saco next weekend unless you beat me to it.